21.4.09

Mirror, Mirror...

I feel horrible!!! I have been away for nearly a week and I really couldnt bring myself to post anything as life in Mexico City can be very busy... but I am back in paradise and ready to rock n roll, work is busy but I still had to bring this ABSOLUTELY gorgeous pictures to your attention, where you can discover a million ways to use your mirrors, old and new... do it!

Photos by Victor Schrager for http://www.realsimple.com/

I am a mirror lover, that's no secret, and the things you can do with them are just countless!!! here are some fabulous ideas from http://www.realsimple.com/ and it really IS real simple!! On the first one, really I dont want to go on and on about how much I LOVE a brown wall, as I have already posted photos of my own brown walls, but look at the way these mirrors add so much personality and charisma to the room, it looks classy, yet romantic, my kindda place...
On the second pic, a full lenght mirror was used on a dining table and I have to say, this has got to be the MOST creative center piece I have seen, its just a full lenght mirror kind of like the one you hang behind your closet door! and look at the outcome!! priceless.

Nuit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...