31.7.09

Designed by... Sophia Vayda

I discovered Sophia Vayda some time ago when a friend of mine e-mailed me some photos. Then I saw a post on the always wonderful Desire to Inspire blog, the selection of photos posted there was really breathtaking.... I checked her site often and also often saved some of her photos so I could post about her at some point. Particularly I love the way she works the light, and pastels... her rooms are elegant yet friendly... all full of inspiration. Enjoy!

"Combining a strong design sense with an international background, Sophia Vayda creates clean, elegant, warm spaces. Her influences are far-ranging, from Parisian eclecticism to Scandinavian modernity. Weaving a blend of the contemporary and the classic into every project, she creates a timeless style with unexpected touches."





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...