13.8.09

Gorgeousness at Gumps...

Darlings, how's your day going? mine is pretty lovely so far... been getting some work done and enjoying some of my favorite blogs out there in my short work breaks (we all need those right??)

I have always loved how golden objects enhance a space, give it personallity and also seem to re-fill the place with possitive energy... it is a very good color in Feng Shui, as it is stimulating, but too much of it produces anxiety. So, the best way to go gold, I think, is by adding a few accent items such as these lovely pieces I found at Gumps.com - gorgeous isn't???




I found something else I am sure you will LOVE. Gorgeous and very unique vases and pots and carafes... wow I was overwhelmed by the beauty of these items. Can you believe the amazing shapes?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...