18.8.09

Pure Bliss!!!!!

Dear friends... hope you're enjoying your week so far! Most of you know how crazy I am about color, never grow tired of it! However, from time to time I feel inspired and totally drawn to the softness of neutrals... Inspiration comes mostly by some of your wonderful blog posts and some absolutely stunning photography like Manvi's at Mochatini.... Anyway, I found some gorgeous stuff at Bliss Living I know you will love looking at, these beautiful items filled my day with inspiration, so I am hoping they will have the same effect on you.

Isn't this something you would totally have in your home??? mm pure bliss.........





3 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you not? The items are pure works of art. They seem to be part of a bedroom collection?

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Unknown said...

Yes!! they are.... although at Bliss Living you can find all sorts of things, like shower curtains and accent items for your living room also. I only recently discovered the site and I am really enjoying it, their stuff is gorgeous. Thanks for visiting Nicolette!

Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

Thanks for sharing Nuit. these images aer beautiful and dreamy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...