30.9.09

BED time!

Okay, I really don't know WHY but, everytime I travel, I come back posting about bedrooms!!! I guess I really miss my bed a lot, crazy as it sounds, I miss it almost as much as I miss my son.
You see, a cozy ambiance is just so important when it comes to rest, not just the bed but the place! and most hotels just don't have that. You can find my last post about bedrooms (from when I got back from my trip to Mexico City) by clicking HERE.
I am not back yet, I am flying tomorrow, but I am starting to go nuts without my bed.
Enjoy these beautiful bedrooms!!! a short and sweet little gallery. xo


Metallic & Modern


Just classy and elegant...

Sensual and chic


Pattern play

All images via: Better Homes & Gardens



5 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

oh wow, the black toile on the last pic is amazing!

Unknown said...

It sure is... aaahh can't wait to get home to my own bed :) thanks Annie!

_ffyona said...

These are such fantastic and beautiful bedrooms! I like the second one!

Unknown said...

Thanks Fiona! I am off to visit your site :)

Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

Lovely and so true!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...