21.9.09

The Man: Richard Powers

The portfolio of Richard Powers is simply stunning. He manages to really make a statement with every click.
"I started out shooting everything in sight but now I am more specialized - as I grow into my career I find myself shooting predominately interiors and architecture .. it has been a natural progression. To photograph something well you need to have a passion for the subject - I would have made a terrible fashion photographer! "
I particularly love how his portfolio goes around the world showing an amazing range of styles.... powerful..... here is a little gallery so you darlings can see for yourselves!



Paris

Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles, CA

"I am self taught - I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember, composing the frame in my mind then choosing the moment to capture the light, only now there's a camera .... "

Istambul, Turkey


Donna Karan Interiors, NY

Donna Karan Interiors, NY

Copenhagen, Denmark

Images via: Richard Powers


DO YOU LOVE???



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...