16.12.09

Holiday Chic

I really love the Holidays, but one thing I love the most about them is all the parties, reunions and cocktails that offer the opportunity to dress up and be glamourous... I have chosen the pieces and elements that, to me, define the style of this holiday season... Have fun ya'll!

1.-Dresses with Bows...


Purple shades...


Layers, tights and rich, deep color.


Girly Gray...

More gray + tights...


Hair accesories, cherry cheeks!


Images: 1.- MarieClaire 2.- Hot Beauty Health 3.- KaraLace 4.- My Fashion Life 5.- Glam 6.- CosmoGirl

4 comments:

Null said...

You just validated my choice for purple, plum blushes and lipsticks. I recently purchased a color palette similar to the one above and feel much better with my choice now that you've approved!;-)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Gorgeous! Love the greys, especially. Happy Holidays! xo Lidy

Unknown said...

That's right!!! purple and plum blushes are totally IN!!! happy holidays to both of ya!

Melissa A said...

oooh, I love the glamour too. I love that silver dress and the black glittery head band.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...