18.1.10

The Most Fabulous Eat-In Kitchens

Hey darlings! I know am crazy about kitchens, there are so many posts about kitchens, back-splash, breakfast nooks etc in this blog that I almost feel guilty for this post today. But isn't the kitchen THE heart of the house after all? where the family spends the most time together?

This post is even more special because its about Eat-In kitchens, that area of the house where most of us will eat, do home-work, have coffee with the girlfriends, etc... I simply adore these images below. I hope they inspire you =D

Honor Tradition...


The Deliciously chic Hamptons style...


The perfect distribution


Refined and classic...


Pretty & Minimal


Nautical perfection



State of the Art



Images via: 1.- Southern Living 2-3-4.- Southern Accents 5-6-7.- Coastal Living

2 comments:

Null said...

The nautical light fixtures have been appearing all over the place. This weekend when I was sleuthing through a salvage shop, I found an old set of these lamps in copper. I loved them, but not the price!

Unknown said...

The older the pricier right??? dayuum! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...