4.1.10

Start Fresh... love yourself.

Oh my lovely readers... I will not dwell, but it truly is wonderful to step into the new year by your side... so Thank YOU.

And now, for all of you who are thinking about starting fresh and actually make this year a very special one in your life, I am writing this little piece with love.

You know, it is never too late to achieve good health. The human body has an incredible capacity to rejuvenate itself! it is extremely noble. The first step on the road to good health is to decide that you want to be healthy. If you are young, remember “The earlier the better”. If you are old, remind yourself “Better late than never”. Keeping ourself healthy emotionally, physically, and spiritually will help you build develop a happy, productive life. Healthy people come in all different body shapes and sizes.

Learn
to appreciate your body for the perfect machine that it is, rather than what it looks like. Most importantly, be active and eat well to improve your health and wellbeing, and you will soon find that your spirit enlightens too.


I have practiced Yoga for quite some time now and I have learned that the best way to go is to accept what your body can do, be in it as fully as possible and breathe. I invite you to try and [down dog] with me and you will see the wonderful results, not only in your body but your entire life.

Eat colorful, organic goods to protect your heart, it is not about starting a diet or anything, just feeding our body what is right. I think its delish!


Stay hidrated... put down the soda can, and you will soon see how your skin pretties up!


Sleep well, let your body recover... give it a chance to do whatever it needs to do to feel right... you know, they don't call it 'beauty sleep' for nothing!


Stretch out each morning! Smile, breathe, enjoy the outdoors for at least 5 minutes a day, your lungs will thank you!

I obviously am no expert, or have the credentials to tell you what to eat or not to eat, but my own life has changed so much by starting to love my body like this, and I feel so passionate about this, that I wanted to share what has worked for me. It is the kind of stuff we always hear, but never do.

Do you have any resolutions for this year?

Love...
N

Images: 1. Work Life Play 2.- Mangar Living 3.- Kaplan MD 4.- and 5.- EveryDay Health

2 comments:

Melissa A said...

Hi Nuit,
This is some very good advice and I love all the pictures that you've chosen. They all looks so fresh, clean, invigorating and healthy. Since I know you have read my goals for 2010, you know that I want to shed 40 lbs. I will be keeping in mind all these things while doing this. I am going this evening to join a new gym that is just 2 minutes from my home and they have month to month membership, otherwise I probably would not sign up. I have a planned schedule now and I can't wait to get to the gym in the morning to walk on the treadmill. I know I will feel better each day by doing this. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I read that on your post and felt so happy and inspired!!! it is wonderful Melissa! you are going to do it I am sure. Happy New Year to you too!!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...