1.3.10

Be a kid again...

Good heavens!! can you believe it's already March???

Anyway... As many of you already know, I have a 4 year old boy, my heart ♥. So I often have to get creative when it comes to games we can play together, places to go, and a good way to make our play time educational and fun at the same time.

I know that, if you have kids, you have often thought about the same things. But the one thing we think about the most, is for them to have a special area to play in. If you have been thinking about turning that empty room into a FUN room, here are some great ideas!!!.

Boys and girls will love the Camp!


Tea time delight


Back to school


Underwater adventure


Traditional & estimulating


Everything they need




Images via: Better Homes & Garden

3 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

Such cute pics, I think Camp is my fav!

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

hey matey! what great little kids rooms, as I type a little girl is screamin in her cot, I'd better go see her!! b5 she wakes her brother - double trouble!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha that's right Annie, run! ;)

I hope I have double trouble to worry about soon, kids are such a blessing!

Thank you both for your visit =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...