13.4.10

feel the spring??.... time for Easy Cottage!

"all the way" Cottage style is not my favorite, but I have found this place and totally fallen in love... I think this is perfection. Cottage style made easy. So friendly and with some very elegant features. I love.

I particularly adore the combination of old and new, I strongly believe in fusion, And {yes, yes....} I know I sound like a broken record but to yours truly, the black {dark} accents in a white room full of light are genius!!!








Images via Better Homes & Gardens

5 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

I tell ya - if you and I were married, we'd never argue over decorating!!! we have such similar taste! (good taste that is!)

Unknown said...

LOLs!!! u are so right my friend!!!! THAT we DO ;) hehehe...

OneCraftyFox said...

The wooden curio is gorgeous! Great post.

Melissa A said...

I agree, love the black in the white room and that kitchen is so fresh and clean. Been wishing I could change me kitchen to white. I guess I can, just need some paint.

Unknown said...

yes Melissa! I feel the same way, I have a BRIGHT red wall in my kitchen and as much as I love it ♥ I do wish sometimes I had a white kitchen. Haven't decided yet ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...