13.7.10

♥ which space is your fave?

Boy it's hot here!....

So this is what we do. Drop what we are doing and hit the beach!..... Okay, okay, I can't do that everyday, but that's what we did yesterday, and well deserved for realz! ;)

{specially the margarita I had}...





Aaaaanyway.... on hot days like these... all I want is to be in cool, breezy spaces.. and I found some! check out these totally inviting inspiration rooms and hopefully you will feel the cool too. So... Which space is your fave?






Images via: BHG

4 comments:

Xica Maria said...

I think the first blue bedroom is my style :)) I totally could see me there... <3

OneCraftyFox said...

You look gorgeous! So fresh and happy, and the little dude is adorable :) Luv your little cut-offs!

My fav space is 3. I love the wooden bench at the end of the bed and that chandelier is beautiful. Plus the bed and books are practically begging me to come over, lol.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love the last one! And you are so gorgeous. Happy beach day to you!

Unknown said...

thanks beauties!!!! I do LOVE the last one also... we had a great time at the beach!!!

aww Diana! I cut those jeans as soon as it got really hot here and they FEEL and look great!

xoxo to all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...