5.2.11

Fabulousness times 4... Small Kitchens

Hi lovelies!!! I hope your weekend is looking fabulous. I am working today but monday it's a holiday here in Mexico so I will be doin' a whole lotta NOTHIN'!!!!!!! {I am even doing my ridiculous little happy dance because lately, all i do is work!}
Aaaanyway. Today on Fabulousness times Four... Cute and clever solutions for small kitchens that turned out totally fabulous.

Movable island for extra counter space..... wayyyy clever guys.


All that white + splashes of pattern and color
creates a sense of amplitud (is that a word?? not sure.)

Open shelving with stylish objects create a focal point. So does the yellow island (which you can move around as needed)


This industrial stainless steel cart is the perfect island
... and ... check out those shelves for the love of God!




Which is your fave??? Happy weekend darlings!

BHG



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...