8.2.11

Long Bob

You guys, I have been obsessing with a long bob lately because it seems to be so IN at the moment. Ms Heidi, Ms Palermo, Ms Cox, everyone is rocking one these days.
I was totally hesitant because my hair is not straight, it's actually quite wild (specially in the summer) but then I found out Anne Hathaway went and got a long bob, and her hair is wild like mine so I decided to stop thinking so much about it and just get it done.
So I did! {please excuse the crappy blackberry photo}



And this is what I was talkin' about!










You guys are all pretty stylish... so tell me,
What is your take on the LONG BOB??
Nuit xoxo

4 comments:

Haute World said...

I love your new hairstyle! I actually got this style as well about 2 weeks ago, though in my case it was more of an accident (my stylist cut a little too much). I'm actually loving the shorter length though.

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment back :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I think Nicole Richie did it best out of these celebs, just hitting the shoulder. I love it!

My Fashion Dolly said...

I really like Anne Hathaway's bob. It looks very polished.
Xoxo ♥

Rocio R.

http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I agree! Nicole and Anne did it just right :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...