24.3.11

Advanced Style

I don't think I have seen anythink more inspiring that this... {since Carrie Bradshaw's closet obviously luvs...}


The mastermind behind Advanced Style is Ari Seth Cohen ... he roams the ever-fabulous streets of New York looking for the most stylish and creative older folks.


He shows us in the most unique way how these ladies and gents can teach us a thing or two about living life to the fullest. Advanced Style offers proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age. I seriously recommend his blog people.



The awesome Alice Carey for Vogue Japan


The lovely artist Victoria MacKenzie



Tziporah Salamon





Lubi







What da ya think?


4 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

These are definetely not your average grannies!! I [heart] granny #4, the pop of color is fabulous and brimming with energy.

Have a fantastic weekend, doll!!

noone said...

wow! crazy hair! I don't think I've ever dyed my hair to an abnormal color before, I've had red highlights once but that's as crazy as I got LOL

yea stephen tyler would make an awesome dad, huh!

Arti said...

That hair is absurd.... Never seen anything like that before!!
Have a lovely day:-)

Unknown said...

=D glad u liked the post!! hahaha I loved all of these grannies. Too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...