1.4.11

OH Aca!

So I am back home in PV and working hard as ever... {definitely more than anybody should}

All I have to say is: Acapulco, I am going to miss you big.


Your awesome 50's Glamour-Style



Boca Chica Hotel Above...


Acapulco chairs {I need to get my hands on one of those and PRONTO!}




Your insanely trendy dining options!



Your Old Hollywood vibe
{Yeah, that's Liz Taylor and Mike Todd on their Acapulco Honeymoon} 




But most of all... your breathtaking views... yawza!!!!!!!!!! right????



Maybe next year.................................

Now.... {In case your are wondering}
my beautiful & beloved hometown of Puerto Vallarta is strickingly similar to Acapulco, in MANY, many ways that are almost "De-ja-Vu' ish" so if I were you, I'd come here instead of Acapulco and I'd totally have a Margarita with me ;)


xoxoxoxxo






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...