2.9.11

Another Friggin' PERFECT Boutique Hotel....

Casa Sur Hotel, I found while looking at sites from the ultra-fabulous Buenos Aires, Argentina. I go NUTS for Argentinian Steak, Tango dancing, and all things Argentinian in general. Well, this lil place called Casa Sur is like... TO DIE. Seriously. Just check out the insanity of so much perfection. (color palettes alone have got me drooling) 



Wood & Wine....

A seemingly endless Argentinian wine collection??? OH, YES PLEASE!


I need the table above and pronto! my casa deserves it
(may not fit in the room, but who cares)



Deep, rich colors and textures for a cozy, yet modern atmosphere....


A State of the Art SPA.... just what a girl needs after a long day of shopping on the streets of Buenos Aires!!!



ALL KINDS of Yummy!!! {I am hungry now.. dang.}




I have never been to Argentina, my boyfriend has and he raves about it!... have you been????

do you dig this Casa Sur place??


love and xoxox to ALL of you.



4 comments:

Arti said...

Never been to Argentina!! Looks very very beautiful indeed...
Have a fabulous Sunday:-)

OneCraftyFox said...

Ya, I digg it!!

Very fancy-pantsy, would love to hang there :)

Enjoy the long weekend my sweet friend... xoxox

Unknown said...

happy labor day lovelies!!!

Marie said...

I would love to visit and explore Argentina one day with my husband.:D

This hotel looks fab, cozy, and welcoming.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...