2.11.11

A cocktail high in the skies


Best places on earth to have a cocktail are definitely in NYC, and most certainly on the rooftops. I cannot wait to go back there and get me one of those chocolate martinis way up high! Here's a menu of places to visit, have you all been to any of these? any reviews to share?

1.- 230 Fifth Rooftop Garden and Penthouse Lounge





2.- Glass Bar at hotel Indigo




3.- Hudson Terrace



4.- Ink48 Hotel Rooftop bar
{i wanna go there so baaaad!!!}


5.- Le Bain at the Standard Hotel
{it's hot you guys}



6.- Mad46 Rooftop Lounge at the Roosevelt Hotel



7.- Plunge at the Gansevoort Hotel


8.- The Empire Hotel




Boy I am thirsty now ;)








3 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

what great views- I like the skyline and pool mix- I could enjoy that.

Rebekka Seale said...

The lighting at Plunge is so pretty :)

its simple love said...

I love roof top parties! Or I should say I love the thought of them. In Utah I am not sure if they exist.

Rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...