9.12.11

Atlantic Pacific


Surely you will agree with me that good fashion is all about smart layering. Sometimes with sexy results, and sometimes with cool results. Doesnt matter. Its all about the clothes like Leandra over at my favorite fashion blog EVAH!!! The Man Repeller would say.

Anyway, I found this blog, Atlantic Pacific and I couldnt stop drooling. Maaaan its GOOD fashion here! Bee is a girl with a coastal, girly and classic look that totally makes me wanna run to my closet and try things and trends on imediately if not sooner. Oh!! and she can throw an ARM PARTY like nobody's business!!!!!!

Ch-ch-check it out!









What do you think of Bee's style???
xo
Nuit



1 comment:

OneCraftyFox said...

Luv this girls style, especially that first pic. I was living in my biker jacket until the weather hit ten below zero this week. lol

Hope you are all set for the holidays sweetie. Sending you virtual hugs, candy canes and cheer your way :P

xoxox Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...