16.1.12

Major Girl Crush

Classic-Vintage, extremely confident and unique boy-meets-girl kinda style.

That's Karla.

I am pretty-darn sure Karla and I should be besties... I most certainly would not mind borrowing the clothes ;)

She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn with her easy and effortless elegance, her style somedays it's tomboy, somedays it's unapologetically vintage and sometimes its just playful and ladylike. I cannot get enough, I just devoured her entire 2008-2012 blog. Lately, she's been experimenting with red lipstic and I couldnt be happier as it's one of my favorite trends.

Click HERE and ch-ch-check it out!!!






Ok. This jacket is INSANE.

 








Like her style???


3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is very stylish that's for sure! :-)

OneCraftyFox said...

OMG. The darling little blue dress is to die for. And you know what else is INSANE besides that incredible leather jacket... Karlas waistline. lol.

LUVS you babe!!
xoxoxo Diana

Unknown said...

yeah, no kidding!!!!!!!! i mean, is that even flippin' LEGAL????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...