7.3.12

What Bloggers Love.....

Personally... I am loving layering. Here's my outfit today at work...
 Black Dress: Express, Black short sleeve Cardi: Old Navy, Black Belt: Zara

insanely cool zebra shoes... can't remember where I got them. Oopsie!


Other things I am loving are: Flower Patterns, stripes, Bright Yellow-almost neon, old-lookin' boots and strong-statement-making necklaces.... I do read a lot of blogs and have noticed some of these trends are pretty much a MUST around bloggers {Esp stripes and Neon}

Are you a blogger?... Is this your style?



Bloggers Love...........


Wrap top
$368 - aliceandolivia.com

By Malene Birger striped top
£89 - farfetch.com

Dolce&Gabbana destroyed jeans
€389 - unger-fashion.com

Belstaff leather shoes
£150 - net-a-porter.com

Lanvin jewelry
£414 - farfetch.com

5 comments:

noone said...

yaa I totally love the things you mentioned, I'm not gonna lie! :D

Unknown said...

yay! luvs getting confirmation from a great Blogger!! xoxox

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I cannot get enough of stripes! I naturally gravitate to that section of the store. =)

Unknown said...

lol i KNEW IT!!! x

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

I love the biker boots!!!!




http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...