6.4.12

Fabulous Interiors


I am currently dreaming this is what my house will look like in the near future. To me, black, white and grey with a pop of color is perfection.


First of all... I am SO doing this. Chalkboard paint with some frames and words. Sold.




This bathroom is small, yet fabulous. And I know my son will be thrilled if I copy this display of rubber ducks!!!



Bright and Open yet Warm & Cozy. If your living room looks anything like this.... THATS IT.



Ok, I am goona need an adorable collection of mix-matched chairs ... and PRONTO.
BTW rug is to die.







Same room as above.... more perfection.
I CANNOT deal with the gorgeousness of black floors... and the happiness that bring bare windows. And the elevated Bed (room?) + reading space beneath it? ugg can't deal.



All images via Planete








2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, I just love that chalkboard wall!

Unknown said...

OH I LOVE that first photo! Great inspiration in them all!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...