2.4.12

Our 3rd Bloggoversary!

Blogging has changed my life,
I started three years ago wanting to write about pretty things, and things you can do yourself,
Wanting to share some kick-ass fashion,
My obsession with royalty, chalkboard paint and open shelves
Not knowing where it was going to take me, if I would be able to inspire people.
 
I didn’t have it all figured out. Did not have a plan.
And wasnt sure if I would last.
 
I just want to say THANK YOU, thank you because you all have made this journey special. One I hope to continue for many years as you are all my dear friends now. I feel connected. So, thank you.






Now, let's celebrate in style. Shall we?

Happy Birthday "A Passion for Beautiful Things"!
 



Wish i could afford the McQueen Skull Handbag!

xoxo







4 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Those cakes look delicious! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Jesse @ goodgirlgoneglad said...

Happy Bloggie Day!
xx

OneCraftyFox said...

Thank you!! You and your blog are all kinds of wonderful. I am so glad we stumbled into each other here...

Lots of love to you my sweet friend :)

Diana

Unknown said...

you guys are all adorbz, this is truly such a special day.... Diana, i love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...