24.4.12

You are being brilliant when...




You turn that spare room into a closet... instead of an office. who needs an office?







You use feathers in a bottle and make a crazy strong bohemian-chic statement





You are not afraid to be different. Go BIG or go home.
yeaaa




You enjoy simple things in life.





You appreciate that herringbone floor and do everything in your power to showcase it.





You hang unexpected stuff in unexpected places. I am SO doing this witrh my Sherlock Holmes Silhouettes!





You show a little skin in a retro way.




Via: Domino, Planete, Pinterest, Desire to Inspire, Domino and Fashezine







2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, how I wish I had a whole closet room–looks like heaven!

Unknown said...

so do I!!! It's Jenna Lyon's closet via Domino mag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...