18.5.12

Hyves - One insanely cool office space


Yea, home offices are can be warm and stylish as you carry your personal style throughout the house.

But when it comes to a real office, a big space, it requires one big open mind to design every corner and be consistent. I found this one and LOVED it. The offices of Hyves are colorful, vibrant and energetic, they make me wanna actually get something done ;)


 This meeting room is perfection, it surely inspires and allows creativity















 I can see myself disco-dancing my way to the meeting down the orange runway


I get hungry AND happy just looking at this!!!



Do you love it?????


6 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

How fabulous! Our new office space is a little more subdued, but I'm smitten with all that space!

Donna said...

Wow! I would actually love to come in to work everyday if it looked like this!

Great blog by the way, come and visit mine if you get a chance :)

http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

SuitLiz said...

wowwww amazing place to work!!:)

http://suitliz.blogspot.com.es/

google1 said...

Wow, that's some funky office! I would absolutely love to work somewhere like that, our boss is talking about an office refurbishment at the minute, but I don't think we will end up with anything quite that cool - it's gonna be more seas of grey office partitions unfortunately!

Mandie Legg         said...

Insanely cool is definitely the right term! And they’re certainly into colors which is apparent on the design scheme. But what I like most about this office space is the fusion of style and functionality. And they are not afraid to combine different materials like wood, metal, and concrete.

Unknown said...

I must say that they do love colors! But despite the splash of hues, the design still come together to create a stunning space. - Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...