6.6.12

Tea with the Queen!

 
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; born 21 April 1926) is the constitutional monarch of 16 sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms, and head of the 54-member Commonwealth of Nations. She is also head of state of the Crown Dependencies and British Overseas Territories.



 
Clearly her Diamond Jubilee being celebrated this year across the pond is a BIG DEAL.
Tea with the queen is something I'd very much like to do if I had the opportunity, I am sure it must be totally off the chain. Now, I may not have the invitation {yet} but I sure know what I'll be wearing:
 
 


DO YOU think the outfit is appropriate?











4 comments:

Splenderosa said...

I love Catherine's outfit, and the Queen & what's her name's too. Your outfit is lovely X10, looks young and very American. Love you....

Unknown said...

thanks Marsha darling! LOVE you back! xoxoxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

L O V E that blue dress!

sheds brisbane said...

I really adore the red shoes! I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...