10.9.12

Vacay Dreamin'

Last week there were countless times when I just absolutely lost my shit. I am in SERIOUS need of a Vacay..... but since I can't have time off for at least another month.... I am day-dreaming about what I'd do with my time.... here's what!


First of all... I'd read, and read and read.
For myself and for little Fer.




Would enjoy the water... while its still warm




Would totally geek-out adding super-duper geeky stuff to my Geek Out board. BTW, follow me!





Would insta-gram ALL-Day-Loooong. Find me as @Nuitty
{all photos in there are by me}



I'd carefully study and OBSESS with the street fashion at NYFW
this here is Leandra, the Man Repeller {best fashion blog eva!}



I'd geek out some more by reading the Sherlock Holmes series for the 13th TIME!
{YES. it's that good}




I'd spend lovely times with my sisters at heart :)





And of course, Wine Not?




Oh man..... I'm getting excited!

xoxooxo





2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

I could use a vacation, too–and this sounds fabulous!

Unknown said...

i know right?? no need to even go anywhere else, there is so much I'd like to do here :) and the beach is lovely. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...